imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

2.28.2011

The Four Agreements

Amazing. Book
Well, at least I thought so (and we all know what a literary genius I am). 
Even though this book is a little "out there", it had some amazing insights. 
And as far as the pictures are concerned...I had the help of a beautiful and talented model (my adorable niece). She even helped me set up a few shots - huge shout out to you, Bay!! 
Anywho, I hope you enjoy the shots, and if you need a little pick-me-up, grab this little nugget of joy to brighten your spirits.

If you are new to the blog...you can read all about the reason behind taking pictures of books a few posts back. As always, PLEASE leave comments, insights, book suggestions, life suggestions (any suggestions really), and your deepest secrets....actually, leave out that last one :D 
Please enjoy!!
Shoot ya Later :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny